11 Jun 2012

Creative Subway Advertisments


As we heard in the marketing class today, outdoor advertising is an important communication instrument to reach a broad audience. 
I think especially subways stations are a place where thousands of people pass by every day, when they go to school, university, work, to friends, shopping etc. People can’t avoid looking at the different advertisements which are placed there and I think if the ads are really good, people will even enjoy their existence.
I looked up some creative, exclusive and unpredictable subway ads which I really like. I think if I would see them in the subway station, I would start to grin and I would talk about it with my friends. 
I guess I don’t have to explain the examples, because they speak for themselves. Enjoy my choice of creative and exclusive subway ads, I’m sure you’ll also like some of them!

"I-Phone" - Apple

"2012 -The movie"

"Graffiti and you next stop could be jail"

"For some, it's Mt.Everest." - American Disability Association

"Our potatoes are grown closer than you think." - Lays

IKEA France

Rebecca Engesser

No comments:

Post a Comment