20 Apr 2010

This is a simple but emotional street marketin action. One of those that touchs you.

I know that some of you understands Spanish, however,  I will translate it.

The objective of this action was to make people feel what people with Alzeheimer´s dissease feel.
Just imagine that you are walking trough your city, you are thinking on your own stuff and suddenly someone that you do not know of NOTHING stops you and says: (read and watch video, you will understand better)
(lady) HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?
(man): Excuse me, but I think we do not know each other"
(lady) Oh c´mon, you don´t remember me?
(man) of what?
(lady) I haven´t change so much...
(lady) But...are you living here?
(man) Yes..I live here in Madrid.
(lady) ¡Oh my God!
(man) yes..
(lady) oh..I didn´t know about it..
(lady) Oh..how long without seeing you...really, you don´t remember me?
(man) No...I don´t have any memory of you...
(man) what´s your name?
(lady) ok, don´t worry abou it..
(lady) thank you very much...
She leaves and gives him a paper that says.. "In this way it feels a person with Alzeheimer, help us to finish with it"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwlcweCdSnI

I hope that I have explain it well. I love this street marketing action because it´s cheap but powerful.

Blanca Vidal

No comments:

Post a Comment